Recruiting bright, passionate, energetic, students who are interested in liberty, philosophy, and politics.
The LPUtah Internship Program looks for students who are self-motivated, hardworking, very organized and are willing to do what it takes to get the job done!
As an intern, you will work directly with Party Chair, Party Staff, Party Leadership and elected officials including Congressmen, Senators and members of the Assembly from across the state. Occasionally you will work on National projects and work with interns from across the country.
There are many activities within the Party which need assistance. Some of the skill sets interns will gain include, but are not limited to; journalism (blog posts and newsletter), website design/development, graphic design, marketing, social media, budgeting and forecasting, drafting legislation, management, outreach, policy, campaigning, database management, sales, public relations, planning and execution of events, creating and maintaining institutional knowledge, leadership training, start-up experience, conducting due diligence, coalition building, networking, civic engagement, and general organizing.
Apply for an Internship
If you would like to apply for an internship with the Libertarian Party of Utah please apply by sending the application information to:
- Libertarian Party of Utah
- Office: 801-742-1163
- E-mail: email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Your full name and contact information
- The school you are attending, the type of degree you have, major, minor and expected graduation year and if you are planning on earning school credit for this internship.
- Your resume and any letters of recommendation.
- Essay: Why do you want to be considered as an intern for the Libertarian Party of Utah and what skills do you feel you bring to the Party? Submit 250 – 450 words. Also include the departments, caucuses or coalitions you are most interested in.